To Select the Right Screen for you, you will need to decide the following;
Ratio: There are three main ratio’s this is simply the wide and height of the screen. For example most computer monitors are 4:3, most modern TVs are 16:9 or wide screen. The following are the ratio’s and there typical uses.
1) 1:1 This ratio is fast becoming redundant its primary use was with over head projectors.
2) 4:3 Typical use computer graphics, presentations, school rooms, conference centers and business.
3) 16:9 Home Cinema, school halls, conference centers and in business. This type of screen is becoming more and more popular.
Types; Mobile or Fixed.
1) Mobile, Rapidfold (Fastfold) front and rear, tripod, desk top and mobile pull up. Most presentations are done with screens less than 1.8m wide and the easiest to use are the desk top and mobile pull up.
2) Fixed, Manual, Electric, Tab Tensioned and Fixed Frame.
We have keep this simply to follow with out jargon.
For further assistance please tel 01452 618619