Grass Valley EDIUS Neo 3
Featuring a basic, entry-level range of tools and features, EDIUS® Neo 3 software is ideal for those new to video editing. Yet, it also provides powerful nonlinear editing features common to all EDIUS solutions, such as real-time, multi-track, mixed-format HD/SD editing, chromakeying, titling and both Blu-ray Disc and DVD authoring.
Built on the same highly-acclaimed technology as EDIUS, EDIUS Neo 3 software offers native editing of various formats including AVCHD, HDV, DV, Windows Media, and QuickTime - and now also supports CANON EOS DSLR video - and provides a seamless, real-time workflow that supports mixing all formats on the same timeline. And you can upgrade to the full-featured version of EDIUS at any time.
EDIUS Neo 3 also features a new Source Browser function to automatically search for video contents inside removable media. Efficient editing is possible while preserving the original image quality, with no loss of resolution or frame rate. Enables real-time playback of three or more streams without special hardware. (Verified in internal tests on computers with Intel Core i7 processors.)
EDIUS Neo 3 runs on a laptop as well as a workstation system and can input/output video from any OHCI FireWire (IEEE 1394)-compatible hardware. If you need HDMI and audio monitoring or Blu-ray Disc acceleration support, take a look at the HDSPARK and FIRECODER Blu as options for EDIUS Neo 3.
- Edit AVCHD, DSLR movie files (H.264 QuickTime), DV, HDV, and other video formats in real time
- Mixed format HD/SD editing, including AVCHD, MPEG-2, DV, HDV, Windows Media, and QuickTime video
- New graphical user interface with unlimited video, audio, title, and graphics tracks
- Support for 1080p50/60 projects
- Real-time editing/conversion of different HD/SD aspect ratios (16:9 and 4:3)
- Real-time editing/conversion of different frame rates, such as 50/60p, 50/60i, and 24p
- Real-time editing and conversion of different resolutions, such as 1920x1080, 1440x1080, 1280x720, and 720x480
- Real-time HD/SD effects, keyers, transitions, and titles
- Real-time, render-free DV output directly from the timeline (for DV projects)
- Nested timeline sequences
- Support for AVCHD export to SD cards/Memory Stick/camera HDD
- Segment encoding (smart rendering) export for MPEG and HDV
- Direct-to-Blu-ray Disc/DVD timeline export with menu
- QuickTitler built in for real-time roll/crawl titling